Right now, a grant from your Donor Advised Fund can change a life at Rescue Mission of Mahoning Valley!
What is a Donor Advised Fund (DAF)?
Donor AdvisedFunds (DAF) are an easy and tax-efficient way to manage charitable giving. Donor Advised Funds allow you to receive an immediate tax benefit for your charitable contribution,and then recommend grants from your fund on your timeframe to help Rescue Mission of Mahoning Valley or any of your favorite charities!
- Grants made to the Rescue Mission of the Mahoning Valley through Donor Advised Funds are designated to be used “Where Most Needed.” If you have a specific interest that you’d like to discuss, please contact Lynn Wyant, Chief Development Officer, at 330-744-5485 EXT 215 or email LWyant@RescueMissionMV.org. Thank you for your interest in Rescue Mission of Mahoning Valley and for your faithful giving!
What address should I use when gifting to Rescue Mission of Mahoning Valley and what is the TAX ID number for the shelter?
- When granting through your DAF, please use the following address: Rescue Mission of Mahoning Valley PO Box 430 Youngstown, Oh 44501. NOTE: Gifts often arrive without a donors name or contact information included. Please provide your information so we may thank you properly.
- Rescue Mission of the Mahoning Valley’s tax I.D. number is 34-6006424
What’s the easiest way to set up a gift or ongoing giving through my DAF?
- Just contact your fund manager and request a check to be sent to the Rescue Mission of Mahoning Valley.
- Or – clients of some of the largest Donor Advised Funds can easily make a designation by conveniently clicking on the link of their Fund below.
Thank you so much for your faithful support!